Pregnancy pics! I was planning on using Photoshop to add the info for the first pic but that seems like way too much work since my Photoshop is on the HP and we never use that anymore.
 |
| 12 weeks! |
 |
| 16 weeks! I'm pretty excited that the chalkboard is finally finished. |
I'm feeling fine, I still take something at night for nausea but I can tell it's not as bad as it was. I'm frustrated that I was so sick for the first 3 months. I know I shouldn't worry about weight but it's annoying that I only got to experience being skinny for like *maybe* a month before getting pregnant and having stupid cravings for salty carbs and being too sick to clean the house much less exercise. Because of that the slightest work out wears me out. I still crave what I consider to be "bad" foods and I still have to force down fruit and veggies but I'm trying to work on portion control a little bit (you know, like not taking a second helping when I'm really not hungry but it just tastes so good, that sort of thing). I was so SO hungry all the time in the first, we'll say 4 months because only now am I starting to feel semi-normal. At least normal when it comes to eating, which is a relief. I gained too much at first and I was worried about if the hunger continued the whole time what that would do to me, I don't want to be unhealthy, not to mention we're on track to win a week long trip to Hawaii through Primerica just 3 months after I have this baby and I refuse to look like a whale. I think about weight way more often with this pregnancy than I did with Sophie because as some of you know I had stupid hormone issues that wouldn't allow me to lose the baby weight (and the stress eating weight from the 3 months I was living in SLC and eating out for every meal), and like I said, I only JUST lost the weight RIGHT before getting pregnant again so I'm more than a little obsessed and self conscious. I'm very open about it though as you can see. That also means that it's ok, even encouraged, to say that I look pregnant! You have no idea how many people have told me that I barely look pregnant. I carry straight out so that's not a compliment to me. To me it's saying that you think I'm just fat because how could I have a gut like that and not be fat so it's OK to tell me I look pregnant!! Phew I'm done with my rant. I've been doing a lot of that lately. My poor hubs gets to hear all of it....over and over again. Oh well, this will pass I'm sure. We have a basic doctors appointment on June 19 and an appointment with MFM (High Risk) on the 26th and that's when we'll find out what we're having.
Ash, you look awesome and we are so excited for you! Definitely keep us updated!
ReplyDelete