Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sophie's official 1 year pics

I've been wanting to take pictures for her one year in the shirt I made her with all the decorations from her party, that I also made for her. ;0) I'm not bragging.....maybe I am, who cares. Anywho, Coden took the pics, I edited. I tried to pick my favorite few to put on here but I really couldn't! Each face she makes is so unique to me that it felt wrong to leave out any of them.


























2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO CUTE!!! I remember when my kids were babies and I just had to add EVERY photo I took because I felt HORRIBLE not including it, lol!! Way cute Sophers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it doesn't help that my dear Coden loves to use the "sports" setting on our camera so it takes continuous shots, continually. Great when shooting kids…that sounds bad, but sucks to go through 20 or more of the same shot trying to decide of all the subtle differences what looks best. So I end up saving a lot because she looks so darn cute in each one!

    ReplyDelete