Friday, May 10, 2013

Well hello again!

Ok this time is going to be different, I promise. My last post was in November, 7 MONTHS ago!! I don't even know where to begin to play catch up!

I've never been good about writing in a journal, maybe that's why I'm so horrible at blogs but can at least keep Facebook updated. It's quick and easy while this takes thought and effort. But there are a lot of things I don't feel like sharing on Facebook (believe it or not for those who know how open I am) and I think I'll be ok sharing them on here. I'll still post the link to Facebook to get the word out but lesbehonest, only people who want to know about my life will care to click on the link. That's fine by me. So if you're reading this then you're freaking awesome!

The only thing I haven't mentioned on Facebook yet is that......drumroll please..... I'm pregnant!! I'm officially 3 months along and truly, I'm surprised I haven't let it slip on FB yet. I'm a notorious whiner and this pregnancy has been a doozy for me compared to Sophie (at this point)  and I've been tempted to say something just so I can hear all the other moms out there give their thoughts and advice.


This is little nubbin at 9 weeks. I thought I was 10 weeks but had to go back a week. It was really frustrating because this time I know the exact date of conception (and we got a positive pregnancy test 4 days later) but my "LMP" they always seem to ask about was 3 weeks before instead of the normal 2. So I've known for a LONG time it seems like.

Big sister just woke up from a 5 1/2 hour nap and when hubs gets home we're going to go on a bike ride down by the river so I better leave the "catch up" for another day.

Thanks for following!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Coden joked that since you're family it doesn't count but *I* think that it should count for double since technically you'll be reading about things you probably already know about!

      Delete
  2. Ashlee, congratulations! That is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you to update your blog, and to hear about your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! This is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete