Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swing away Soph!

I forgot to mention that at the clinic on Monday they weighed her and our little precious is 14.8lbs and 28.5 inches. Our baby is growing up! Or growing long I should say.
Two teeth!! Technically the second one broke through almost 2 weeks ago but this is the first I could get a pic of it.
I feel kind of guilty that we didn't do much for Sophie's actual birthday, but we did a big birthday party the day before and she won't remember anyway. She wasn't feeling well that morning so we just stayed home and snuggled her, but by that afternoon she seemed like she was feeling better so we took her to the park for the first time. We put her in what I consider a "big girl" swing. Freaked me out a bit at first. I just kept imagining her falling over backwards because she's so top heavy. She really loved it though!





Before we put her in a swing by herself we each took turns swinging with her on the big swings. She liked that too but she liked swinging by herself MUCH better.

I always forget how tall Coden is until I see I see pictures like this and he looks really looong.

Isn't this picture beautiful?
                                   

She was giggling in this one, can you tell? It had me laughing too. :0)

Had some fun taking some pics of her in the grass. She wasn't too happy about it,
 the ground was lumpy.

Oh gorgeous.




She just LOVES standing!

Isn't this dress just beautiful on her?


Once again......very looooong. Oh if I could have legs like that!
Does everyone think their kid could be a model or is it just me?


Seriously, look at this face. The beautiful eyes, defined eyebrows and pretty lips.....
I am REALLY nervous for when she gets older.




No comments:

Post a Comment