Tuesday, May 29, 2012

go pod

Yay it came! I can never remember what these things are called but I found one that is neutral coloring and folds up for travel. Pretty awesome. Has loops so you can use your own toys AND it's adjustable so as she gets bigger (but still isn't walking) she'll always fit!


Looks a little flimsy but that's because I didn't know about the "locking pin".
Oops. I locked it so now it doesn't look like it's going to fold in on her!

As long as she's leaning forward and can reach her toys she's pretty happy.

She was refusing to stand up though. Pretty lazy girl. :)

Loving it.

She figured out how to pull herself up to the edge. Her arms are getting so strong!

That's my perfect little standing girl!

Also, she has a tooth! It's barely showing and difficult to get a picture of so we'll have to wait on that, but boy is it cute. I just can't believe how fast she's grown even just these past couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment